Aim, Objective and Structure
Don Bosco College Mampetta has a transparent mechanism for the timely redressal of student grievances relating to internal assessment grades, discrimination by SC/ST/OBC students, ragging and sexual harassment.
Aim: To provide opportunities for the redress of certain grievances of students and a mechanism thereto.
- Timely redressal of the grievances and concerns of students through appropriate committees.
- To develop a healthy Student-Teacher and Student-Student relationship.
- To encourage students to express their concerns and grievances without any fear of being victimized
- To maintain an inclusive educational atmosphere in the entire campus.
The Grievance Redressal Cell is constituted by the Principal consisting of Senior Faculty members and representatives of non-teaching staff. The cell has a term of one year and the Principal acts as the Chairperson.
Submission of Grievance
- Students can register their grievances either in writing or by using the online redressal portal in the College website. Students may drop their grievances and suggestions in the Grievance box kept in front of the reception.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell examines the cases and directs them to respective committees.
- A committees will be formed which will handle the grievances within five working days. The report should be handed over to the Principal for immediate action.
- The confidentiality and privacy of students would be safeguarded in all cases.