1. Online registration under CAP (Centralized Admission Process) is required for admission to both merit and management seats.
2. It is the duty of the applicant to check the allotment list and the date of admission.
3. Application for admission under management seats must be sought in the prescribed form made available in the College office on payment. The duly filled application has to be sent/submitted to the Principal before the due date. Registration of an application does not guarantee admission. The registration number has to be quoted in all future references.
4. Admission to the College is made in accordance with the directives of the University. However, the right to deny an admission to the College rests with the Principal.
5. Any candidate, who is found to have secured admission by false representation, will be sent away forth with and she/he shall forfeit whatever fees she/he has remitted.
6. At the time of interview the Applicant should produce the following documents in original.
i. CAP Reg. Form (College copy) and admit card in case of allotment
ii. SSLC certificate / Mark book
iii. Mark list and pass certificates of qualifying examination
iv. TC received from the institution last attended
v. Course and Conduct certificates
vi. One passport and One stamp size photos
vii. Two copies of the Degree certificate for PG students
7. Immediately after the interview, the candidate, if selected, will be enrolled forthwith on payment of the fees and the submission of the certificates.
8. Two copies of SSLC and HSE certificates.